Westy "helping" Uncle in the garden.
Uncle Tobbie is a local man who has been very friendly and helpful to our family. He has worked around the center with security, maintenance and gardening. Our kids love him and he is kind to them. One of the things we have had to get used to is the locals' references to our position as Center/Boat Managers. They do not refer to us by our names but rather "Boss" and "Boss Meri". I know it's a term of respect but you can imagine how I feel hearing this strong highlands man calling me "Boss Meri".

3 comments:
What a sweet, sweet picture.
Love you,
Brenda
ese niƱo es un sol, seguramente nunca olvidaran esa experiencia, pero Tim cuando vuelven?
M Pong
I'm so glad to see Tobbie. It seems like whenever I needed a hand, even getting across the broken-down dock into the boat, he appeared at my elbow to help me.
Post a Comment