Kylah and Lucas love playing together. They interact so well in their imaginary games and pretend play. It’s often funny to see how their differences in nature come together during their play. This triceratops is a great example of the combination resulting from the play of motherly sister and wild at heart brother.
Who says dinos don't wear pink?

3 comments:
I have one back at ya. B. and O. play great together too. Often either cars or wrestling. I had an awesome toy robot when I was growing up that I found in mom's attic and had to bring home for Benjamin to enjoy. Who plays with it most...Olivia. His name is now Him. I will try to find a picture.
Boys need to bond too.
Stacie I heard from Mike B. that you were sick. Pastor Terry and Men's group prayed for you this morning,
GET WELL SOON.
Love,
Bill & Patricia
sure do love and miss yall.
you are always in our prayers.
iah mc's.
Post a Comment