The McIntosh Family
Maritime Ministry in
Alotau, Papua New Guinea
Monday, December 24, 2007
All I Want for Chrithmath...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
we love you kylah, you are gorgeous, baby!! all you gotta do for awhile is eat the corn off the cobb with your bottom teeth. --- can you do that? merry Christmas, and a happy new year from destin, drake, aunt shannon and uncle phil.
5 comments:
we love you kylah,
you are gorgeous, baby!!
all you gotta do for awhile is eat the corn off the cobb with your bottom teeth. --- can you do that?
merry Christmas, and a happy new year from destin, drake, aunt shannon and uncle phil.
I love you Kylah Rose!
Love, Nonnie
Kylah,
You look so beautiful and would fit right in our town. No one has teeth, but they are not as beautiful as you!
love you sweetie,
Aunt Brenda
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.;
Those pictures make you seem so much closer,Thanks.
Kylah - I'm right behind you waiting for that other tooth to fallout! Amanda
Post a Comment