Saturday, December 1, 2007

Pink, Glorious Pink

If it were entirely up to me, you know this whole blog page would be in Pink! But since I have to share, I know that Tim and the boys would not go for that. So, I'll be content to throw in a little pink here and there on behalf of Kylah and myself.

8 comments:

Janice said...

I am so happy you have finally gotten up a blog page. It's such a cool way to keep up with my family. You are so missed by dad and I. I love the pink!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

YEAH! It was great to hear from you and keep up to date. Pink is the new black you know?! I LOVE it too. MISS YOU ALL MUCH! Love, Sharon & The boys:)

Caroll said...

Hi Stacie!

I love pink, it's my favorite color. Keep up the good work, where would they be without you. I had the lower elementary kids make greeting cards to send to your family. Be strong and hang in there. We are praying for all of you and we will keep those you are helping in our prayers also. God Bless you all, Love Caroll and the Kids.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Stacie, I'm with you 110% when it comes to the color pink. If it was left up to me the whole world would be pink. Love you much!!! Love, Callie Jean

Anonymous said...

The pink is AWESOME! And so are you guys. LOVE the page. I will be checking for updates 24-7....TECHNOLOGY ROCKS!!!!
Love you all,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pink! And LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I am so happy to see your new website. It is awesome!! I will be checking back 24-7 for more updates! TECHNOLOGY ROCKS!!!
Love you all, Brenda.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tim and Stacie,
From your great aunt and uncle, now living in Lynnwood, WA, I have to say that although I, too, like pink, it is hard for these old eyes to read. In fact, the blue is too. Black is easiest.
I think I let you know of our change of address via e-mail.
We are enjoying this retirement community, very much. We have been here for 3 weeks, yesterday.
We pray for your adventure out there in PNG
love, Aunt Juna and Uncle Richard

Anonymous said...

God bless your beautiful family! How they have grown! We love your blog, as we have wondered how life is for you there. I know how we felt with 3 kidlets plus a new baby (Dianna) in Turkey for 3 yrs with cholera epidemic and other concerns.
(Hi janice and Johnnie)
Love and miss you all.
Connie & Norm