One of my dear friends is a catholic nun named Sister Lucy. I took Phil and Destin to meet her and see the school and church where she works. We had a lovely time visiting her. She made friend sweet bananas (different than cuban cooked plantains) and avocado popsicles for us to enjoy. I was so proud of Lucas who is not a big fan of avocado. She handed the popsicle to him and then she told him what flavor it was. He very politely said "Sister Lucy, I don't really like avocado but it is STILL a lovely gift."
Sweet bananas soaked in corn starch, milk and self-rising flour and then friend in oil.
So yummy!
After sharing our time with her in her home, Sister Lucy then gave us a tour of the church and introduced us to the local bishop.
2 comments:
that was such a cool and wonderful time!!! thanks stacie!!
have yall been to the school to help out since we left?
Finally back in town and catching up with your blog. Counting the days to hug your neck...
Post a Comment