(Even though we are back to the books, I thought I would share some pics of our summer fun.)
I originally blocked off 6 weeks for summer vacation but we extended it to 9 after deciding that we (this Mom in particular) need a longer break! We were able to get away for 5 days last month to a lovely resort (http://www.tawali.com/) which caters to divers and snorkelers around the world. The resort is waaaaay overpriced but one of the owners who does business with Tim offered up his personal home (at the resort) for a minimal cost. It was a huge blessing and just what we needed. This was our first-ever get-away as a family of 6 and 2 years since our last family-only vacation! It was perfectly lovely! We enjoyed swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, tide-pool treasuring, and Tim and I were even able to get some diving in thanks to a beautiful Australian family who offered to watch our kids. Bliss!!!
Our kids cried the first night we returned from our get-away and I felt like joining them! Some vacations you can’t wait till the end but perfectly wonderful vacations are the ones you most want to last forever.
Our kids cried the first night we returned from our get-away and I felt like joining them! Some vacations you can’t wait till the end but perfectly wonderful vacations are the ones you most want to last forever.
sea biscuits
Brittle stars
sea urchins
sea slugs
Sand toys? I don't need sand toys-I've got a coconut!
Beautiful kids of Tawali
Tawali sunset















2 comments:
Wow! What beautiful pictures. Looks like an amazing place. Can't wait to hear all of the stories when you guys get back!
Love and miss you!
Brenda
Looking at these pictures brought tears to my eyes. I sure miss watching the kids grow up, however, I wouldn't want any of you to miss these great experiences in life.
You are loved beyond measure....
Mom
Post a Comment