Monday, January 5, 2009

Why we praise Him!

Recently the kids have memorized Psalm 103. Austin and Kylah have all 22 verses down and Lucas has memorized the first 6 verses and verse 8. I'm so proud of them!

Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly.
Psalm 103:1-5

1 comment:

Big Sister said...

Good for them. It's a beautiful verse (of course the whole B is!) Miss you guys. Getting preped to start HS Emily! Getting nervous - its like the first day of school! LOL. Praying for you and glad you're back up.