(Weston turned 2 on September 22, 2008. It's taken forever to update this blog so bear with us in the coming weeks.)
It is so hard to believe Weston’s 2nd birthday has come and gone. He is such a delight in all of our lives and we are continually blessed by the gift of him. Pictures could never capture the essence of this sweet boy with a great sense of humor. He is constantly making all of us laugh with his funny faces and hilarious antics. Of course, he does have some great teachers in his humorous brothers and sister. He loves to be with Austin, Kylah, and Lucas in whatever they do, look at books, watch Kipper the Dog, play with cars and trucks, and most of all, make messes! He loves ducks and so we made a duck birthday cake for him.





2 comments:
Oh, Weston is getting so big. Please kiss him for me and tell him that I love him....
Aunt Brenda
I'm so sad that I haven't been with you guys for any of Westo's birthdays.
Post a Comment